[nabs-l] Single Room: Opinions

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 02:55:25 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I agree with Joseph. If the university offers single rooms as a matter
of course, and that's your preference, I don't see anything wrong with
taking it. The story changes a bit if students are generally placed in
doubles (as it was at my school) except as a disability accommodation.
Then it becomes a question of whether it's really necessary as a
disability accommodation.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org