[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex--Braille keyboard v. computer keyboard

clinton waterbury clinton.waterbury at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:55:42 UTC 2010

This is true, but why take a laptop when that would be duplicating what you're using the bn/pac mate or what ever you want to use as a notetaker?
You could just turn around and get a braille display that connects up to a laptop for reading braille for the price you pay for something that does word processing and all that kind of stuff like the bn does, but that's a matter of personal preference.