[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 00:32:09 UTC 2010

If your parents have the money, then go for it!  One thing, you don't have
to use the KNFB Reader Mobile as a cell phone.  In fact, if you're going to
try to convince your Commission for the Blind to pay for it, (something I
suggest), don't say that it can be used as a cell, or else, the Commission
might claim you don't really NEED it.

Serena