[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:04:22 UTC 2010

There are already apps for Windows phones that let you photograph business
cards and scan them directly into your Contacts.  I agree it's only a matter
of time before there are apps that let you scan with the same mainstream
efficiency as ABBYY Finereader, etc.  The concept of purchasing a phone for
the sole purpose of scanning documents that are passable at best for the
price they charge is mind-boggling.

Joe