[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Apr 29 16:58:58 UTC 2010

Absolutely, and I can't wait for this day.
It's certainly nice to have a very workable solution in the meantime and to
see the advancements in technology. This joins a long list of new
innovations which blind people had before practically anyone else including
OCR, text-to-speech, GPS, and many more.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor