[nabs-l] difficulties with German class in the fall

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 00:01:55 UTC 2010

Hello Julie:

     I suggest you find an upper class student who has gone through this
course to serve as a reader. Depending on the city where you are, you might
be able to find a native German speaker who could also help you. Contact the
NLS. They have some materials in German, and ought to be able to point you
to where you could find more German materials. You might even try contacting
a German consolate if your city has one. I rarely advocate putting an ad in
a paper for a reader, but this might be a good reason to do it. Depending on
where you are, you might find a church catering to a German speaking
congregation such as Lutherans. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert