[nabs-l] Cars for the Blind

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 01:29:47 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Something Antonio mentioned in his last post got me thinking about
something.  Antonio said:

"Let's support work to develop useful, cheaper, and better technologies and
fully investigate something before becoming spoke persons for unviable
solutions.

I guess this is my sentiment as it relates to this whole project devoted to
cars for the blind.  If the topic's already been discussed, I totally missed
it, but what do people generally think about it?

Joe