[nabs-l] Cars for the Blind

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 21:43:15 UTC 2010

You pseak true. I want to have a car I can get in to and drive someware weather to run away or to go shoping. Now I can't wait for this to happen, but I am worried by one thing.

I got hit by a car last year and i tried hard to voat this down because of that. I don't want that responcibility on my shoulders.