[nabs-l] Desktop Texting Applications

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Aug 10 04:46:42 UTC 2010

Peter,
While I can appreciate your stance on CAPTCHAs, this is ardly the time to
put politics in front of a great cause. There are several solutions for
solving CAPTCHAs available including Webvisum, Solona, etc.
Certainly, a perfect world would include an accessible solution for
everything, but if we had a perfect world, there would be no need for Youth
Slam either.

J.J.