[nabs-l] Desktop Texting Applications

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 15:29:43 UTC 2010

Hello J. J. and everyone,

    Not around here! If this organization wants to seek funding for projects
such as this it needs to ensure that there are multiple ways for members to
submit votes for such funding to free us from having to deal with
inaccessible Web site components. I'm sorry but that's the rule around here.

Peter Donahue