[nabs-l] Stuff for sale

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Fri Aug 13 02:22:05 UTC 2010

I have some things I'd like to get rid of that some of you might be
interested in. The list is as follows with pricing information. The
technology is half off the going retail price.

1 Victor Reader Wave: $130.00
1 APH Handi-Cassette II: $70.00
Plastic slate and stylus set (limited supply): $5.00 a set
Metal slate and stylus set (limited supply): $10.00 a set
Braille blocks for Braille learning/reading (limited supply): $5.00 a block
FS Squeaky Shark for the ultimate in annoying experiences: priceless, literally

Contact me at loneblindjedi at samobile.net for more info or to purchase.

Respectfully,
Jedi