[nabs-l] Blind man sues Wienerschnitzel over run-in with tree

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 02:39:12 UTC 2010

No one keeps up their forearm all the time, I hope. But I do have a
suggestion that is a much better way to avoid hitting things with your
head. Wear a cap with a stiff bill. I do this sometimes. It shields my
face from the sun and it has saved me from getting slapped in the face
by a low-hanging branch or getting rained on by branches after it
rains several times. It also has prevented from hitting my face on a
partially-closed door a few times, as well.

Just an idea,
Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!