[nabs-l] Help from anyone thaqt can assist me

Doug Oliver oliver.doug1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:37:31 UTC 2010

thing is she has stated that I can't be doing strictly school,  and that is
my plan is to go back to school.  I'll ask her to give me some resources for
counseling,  which might be helpful although another counselor paid for
someone to be able to have counseling,  but I will have her look up some
resources.