[nabs-l] Help from anyone thaqt can assist me

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 03:12:13 UTC 2010

Doug,
Again, I hope you have a career goal in going back to school. Do some
research on the career you want such as the salary, work environment,
whether its a growing field and if possible talk to people working in that
field.  This way you can talk about why this is a good career for you.

I think you might need an advocate.  Why is your counselor telling you that
you can't
do "strictly school" if that will help you get a good job and better salary?
Generally those who have obtained a BA/BS have more job opportunities and
get paid more for doing the same work a non graduate has.

As long as you're not just going to school for the heck of it, but going for
a real purpose related to your employment goal, then VR should be fine with
that.

Ashley