[nabs-l] transportation issue

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:32:07 UTC 2010

Hi Rob:

I live in a mall town and though we odo have a bus it's pretty bad.

What I unfortunately have to do all the time is take cabs everywhere.
They are only like $5 each way so I've been told that's not bad
considering how expensive they are in other places. I also have to
rely on family and friends a lot too.

Hope that helps.
Kerri