[nabs-l] transportation issue

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:50:16 UTC 2010

Karrie, That's what I have to do in my county as well. I had a church ask me
to preach two services for them, so the chairmen of the deacons came to the
house and picked me up. RJ P.S. I'm playing Monopoly, if you wish to play a
game. Please contact me on skype if you want to chat.
smallistbaby1979 is my skype name.