[nabs-l] copyediting symbols

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:21:58 UTC 2010

Hi Bryce:

I'm a journalism major in college. I've never had this.

Maybe you could use a reader or have someone read the test orally to
you and maybe somehow you could tell them which symbol to mark?

Hmm...may not work but just a thought...I have no idea!

I want to be a sports reporter but I want to do online and multi-media
not print...I thought most journalism is online now and I thought most
stuff was done via the computer...

Also, I would suggest subscribing and posting your message to the
Blind Journalists list...maybe they would have some suggestions?

Hope this helps some...and please keep us posted on what solution you
come up with as I hope I don't run into this problem!

Kerri