[nabs-l] copyediting symbols

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:31:04 UTC 2010

Here's what I would do. It should work for you as long as the instructor is willing to cooperate. I guess the idea here is to print symbols that have particular meanings, right? I'm sorry if I'm not understanding this correctly... What I would do is to agree with the instructor on an alternative set of symbols, which you can make with your computer. For example you could take each symbol and assign a letter to it. This way, you can just type the letters that correspond to each symbol, and as long as your instructor knows them, you should be able to do it.
Again, sorry if I'm not understanding this well..!