[nabs-l] should I get a notetaker?

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:10:28 UTC 2010

The school is not looking over your shoulder to see what you have on the
device, and besides, these devices are so specialized that I doubt a school
administrator could discover your non school related files even if you left
the note taker in front of them. Just remember to remove your files before
returning the device. Don’t want to flaunt your rule braking.
The school also told me to only use my laptop for school related things, but
if I check my facebook on it the world will not end.