[nabs-l] should I get a notetaker?

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 18:54:14 UTC 2010

Hi George,

What I did was very helpful. I always put personal files on an
external flash drive or SD card; that way, I could just remove the
card when sending it back for repairs, etc. I also learned where the
database files were, so just copied my address lists when I needed
them. (This is a great back-up option, too.)

Hope this helps,
Chelsea

Chelsea Cook

Virginia Tech 2015; Physics Major
cook2010 at vt.edu
"I ask you to look both ways.  For the road to a knowledge of the
stars leads through the atom; and important knowledge of the atom has
been reached through
the stars."
Sir Arthur Eddington, British astrophysicist (1882-1944), Stars and
Atoms (1928), Lecture 1