[nabs-l] Need Advice: Environmental Science Course

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:05:50 UTC 2010

Hello,
I don't really know how your school works, but what I do is to buy the regular book at the bookstore and take it to the Adaptive Technology and Accessibility Center in my university, which puts it in accessible format for me. They always ask for the syllabus for the class, so they can know what I am going to need for each day. You should check if your school has an adaptive technology center like that. Mine works great and I really don't know what I would do without it.