[nabs-l] AIM 7 and JAWS 10

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 00:09:59 UTC 2010

I don't need any scripts for AIM 7 and JAWS 10.  I've never needed
scripts personally.  I'm tired of downloading scripts for any program.
 Anyway, I love the AIM 7, but sometimes it doesn't load the FB
friends list properly and doesn't show it either.  But other than
that, the FB friends thing is awesome.  I enjoy chatting with over 600
people, and seeing how they are in the statuses.  I even added my
Twitter account to my Life Stream.
Beth