[nabs-l] Defining Excessively Helpful People and Interactions

Katy Carroll kc2992a at student.american.edu
Wed Aug 25 01:42:48 UTC 2010

I think Cindy's ideas are very good. Maybe you could have a point-system to
incorporate how many times a blind  person is touched, the discomfort scale
number of the blind person, the number of times the assistant would ask, Are
you sure? (as Cindy suggested), perhaps take-away points if the assistant
attempts to engage in "normal" conversation, offers his/her elbow (the
proper sighted-guide method), etc.

--
Kathryn CARROLL
BlueLaw International LLP