[nabs-l] Textbook Questions

Greg gwblindman1 at gwblindman.org
Thu Aug 26 23:43:30 UTC 2010

Hello Mark,
Try www.coursesmart .com  I have been looking into them.  Their textbooks
are all in an electronic format.  From what I read on an accessibility link
on the site, they are committed to accessibility.  You can either get the
books in an online format or downloadable format that you read with their
reader.  You get the books for 180 days and you can copy and paste what you
need.  I have not purchased a book yet, but I thought I would mention it.
Their prices seem pretty reasonable.
Hope this helps,
Greg W.