[nabs-l] Question about note taking

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:07:49 UTC 2010

Hi Greg,

I am partially sighted and hand-write  notes. i didn't realize it until now,
but I use the "Cornell" method of note-taking. You can google it and there
are guides. What I put in each of the three sections varies a little bit,
though i.e. I put vocabulary, concepts I want to look up int eh bottom
section; questions i have, and the comments of other students and the
professor in the left column, and my standard notes in the large right-hand
section.

Kate

--
Kathryn CARROLL