[nabs-l] Question about note taking

autTeal Bloodwortho tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:14:40 UTC 2010

Hi Greg

I have never posted on this topic since there is probably much easier
concepts. I am completely blind and find that i rather get my books from the
publisher since it is on my computer and my stream and can easily look up a
word for spelling. What i do for notetaking is simply record the class on my
stream then later open a word doc and type out the main points that i will
need to study later. In some classes professors gave out handouts and my DSS
office would scan them and save them as a word doc then attatch it to an
email, however i also had a notetaker write out some of the stuff wrote on
the board then DSS office would type it and email.

hope this helps
        -TTeal