[nabs-l] music majors

Jessica Watson netgirl at samobile.net
Thu Dec 2 14:07:20 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.  Hope everyone is doing well.  If anyone on this list is a
music major, please email me off-list.  My goal is to get an associates
degree in music then transfer to a bachelors degree program in either
music or music education.  However, I do not know how to read Braille
music, but I have perfect pitch so identifying notes is not going to be
an issue.  I feel like learning Braille music is going to be very hard
unless I work individually with someone.  Please help!