[nabs-l] Setting formatting options with Jaws and Microsoft Word

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:47:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you have had success in setting formatting options
with Microsoft Word and Jaws? I'm using Word2007. Specifically, I am wanting
to add a running header on the document with text and a page number. I can
navigate to the header and footer options area, but once there, it isn't
looking like it is very accessible. I'm using Jaws 11. Any tips or tricks
would be fantastic! As someone who is completely blind, formatting is my
nemesis. The keystrokes aren't the problem, it's making sure it has done
what you want it to do.

Thanks, and take care,

Liz

email: