[nabs-l] american sign language

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 14:45:48 UTC 2010

Hi Darian, I had to learn sign language when I worked at a school for the deaf. There are many different ways to learn. Someone can sign in your hand, you can feel their hands as they sign, or you can have them sign a little slower until you get the hang of it by watching. The person who taught me most of the sign language I know is deaf. I would finger spell words I didn't know. Then he would teach me the sign. Once you start using it everyday it's so easy to learn.

Beth