[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Feb 4 16:43:08 UTC 2010

Well, when it comes to SEROTEK products, they include a remote training
and support system where other users can access your computer remotely
(only with your permission) and help you learn or troubleshoot any
time. Also, SEROTEK often does technology talks meant to demonstrate
their products and the products of other companies, but the additional
benefit is that you get some training while you listen. And really, you
won't find better tech support anywhere. So to answer your question,
the traing is peer powered, and the technology itself is easy to learn
so you don't spend forever training.

Respectfully,
Jedi