[nabs-l] Dealing with DVD project

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:59:08 UTC 2010

Hello Winy,

You might want to consider working with your professor to come up with a
more accessible project that would achieve similar results and a learning
opportunity equal to that offered to your sighted peers.

Another idea is to do some research to see if a transcript for the
sub-titles might exist online.

Again, you might want to consider consulting your professor for additional
ideas.

Regards,

Darrell Shandrow
Returning home from Washington Seminar!