[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

Sarah alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 03:59:55 UTC 2010

Not only software but hadware. I had to settle for a bltm20 fr years and now
all I have   is a recorder and a slate and stylus for taking notes wich is
fine but man my hand akes after a while. And I had to slate out an outline
for a 6 minute speech. Rehab will not upgrade me to a braille display and my
blazer is about 8 or 9 years old.