[nabs-l] FYI on CLEP

Katy Carroll kc2992a at student.american.edu
Tue Feb 9 01:16:50 UTC 2010

Try sending a letter from the DSS office at your university. AU DSS provides
letters to its students which list the accommodations the student needs for
professors. If GW has something similar, I would send that. I hope you don't
have to send medical records in the end. I took a CLEP in high school, so I
had an IEP then and am not sure what you should do now.

--
Kathryn CARROLL
American University