[nabs-l] Creating An Itunes Account?

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 12 16:05:59 UTC 2010

Hey! I have an account and though it was annoying to set up (I managed to do
it without sighted assistance) it works well once it's set up. Rather than
using tab or shift tab to move between form fields, try using the arrow
keys. I know it took a few tries to get it right. Sorry I can't remember
exactly what I did. What version of JAWS are you using?
HTH,
Sarah