[nabs-l] Creating An Itunes Account?

Ashley cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 10:58:31 UTC 2010

That is the same problem i had. I was using the arrows, and it didn't
work. It still was not reading the information that needed to go in
the boxes. I was able to create the account with no hastle at this
website called apple my info or something like that. And unfortunately
some of us just can't afford an upgrade right now. But anyway, I had
to mess with it a bit in order to set up the payment method. My
understanding of it is, if all of your information (including your
phone number) is filled in when you created your account, then all you
should have to do when entering the payment credintials is to first
enter the credit card number in the first edit box. Then, you would
select the date in the combo box for the expiration. The last one is
the security code. i had to mess with it but I was able to figure that
out. HTH,
Ashley

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/sarah.jevnikar%40uto