[nabs-l] on-line survey regarding experiences of students with disabilities

Katie Wang katie.Wang at yale.edu
Sat Jan 2 03:49:47 UTC 2010

Hello, fellow list members,
  happy New Year to all! I'm a psychology graduate student at Yale
University and have a small request. I'm
conducting an on-line study on the cognitive styles and strategies of
college students with disabilities to better understand their campus
experiences, and I would greatly appreciate your input by taking a
15-minute, anonymous survey. Anyone who is an undergraduate or
graduate/professional student with a permanent disability (blind or
otherwise) and is 18 years or older is welcome to participate. In exchange
for your participation, you will be entered into a prize drawing for a $25
Amazon.com gift certificate, with the odds of winning ranging from 1 in 25
to 1 in 40 (please follow the instructions on the last page of the survey to
enter this prize drawing).

  If you are interested, please click on the link below, which will take you
directly to the survey. If you have questions about this research project,
please do not hesitate to contact me at Katie.wang at yale.edu. If you know of
anyone else who might be interested in participating, feel free to
distribute this message. Thank you so much in advance for your time and
assistance!

   Sincerely,

     Katie Wang

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DS89CZF

PS: I'm new to this mailing list and am not quite sure how it works, so my
apologies to all of you if you got a duplicate of this message.