[nabs-l] The First Djd Invasion Show of 2010 Airs Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:04:39 UTC 2010

Greetings All!
Want to find out how your birthday could win you a 40-dollar visa card?
Want to hear an interesting mix of pop, country, oldies, and other
interesting surprises that make The Djd Invasion musically unique?
Or maybe you just want to escape boring Sunday night television and football
games!
What ever the case is, join me, Will, and friends live from Will's
comfortable studios in Massachusetts, as we present the first Djd Invasion
show of 2010!
The fun begins at 7 PM eastern on Radio360.
During the show, you can contact us with comments and requests
By email, msn messenger, or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, give us a call by skype at the address
radio360usa
or by telephone at
516-717-4425
Any time Will and I collaborate, the unexpected often happens, so to have
some fun, hear a unique music mix, and learn how you can win some cash, save
this email, and at 7 PM eastern, (6 PM central, 5 pM mountain, 4 PM pacific)
go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to connect and listen to the show.
And to learn more about Radio360, check us out on the web at
http://www.radio360.us
Here's to an exciting year for Radio360, and a good start to a new year for
The Djd Invasion. Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360

database 4740 (20100103) __________

http://www.eset.com