[nabs-l] On Study Groups

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 20:37:16 UTC 2010

Open question, what advice do any of you have for starting a study group in a class?  I have never been a   part of a study group, but I think it could really be   a help in  managing the work load and  doing well in a class.  Or would it?  If any of you have been in a study group, what did you like and dislike about it?  Did it benefit you?  Are there strategies you used to start one in a class?  Where did you meet, etcetera, Thanks for  sharing your thoughts, Ginny