[nabs-l] well-described workout routines?

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Mon Jan 4 13:35:30 UTC 2010

Hello all. This year, one of my New Year's resolutions is to get in better shape than I have in the past. The closest gym to me is approximately 20 miles away (I live on an island, in Maine). I'm wondering if any well-described workout routines exist? I've tried listening and following the exercise programs on tv, but they are not well-described.
The only way I can make this student-related is that exercise relieves stress.  Can someone give me some suggestions, either on or off list?
Thanks.
Hope and Beignet