[nabs-l] Braille Vs Technology: is there room for only one intown?

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:13:33 UTC 2010

I don't use braille much my self but I will take my packmate braille display
hook it to my labtop and use it to study and or when I have to present a
paper in class.
Rania,
"For everyone who thought I couldn't do it.
For everyone who thought I shouldn't do it.
For everyone who said, 'It's impossible."
See you at the finish line."
~Christopher Reeve