[nabs-l] Geology Laboratory

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:59:29 UTC 2010

You can definitely distinct some rocks by feeling them, but you will
definitely also need someone to describe them for you to identify.
During labs, i chose to do more of the writing related work and lab
exercises i could effectively do independently as to not burden my
partner with having to do more than her fair share.

Cindy