[nabs-l] question about clep testing

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Sun Jan 17 15:03:02 UTC 2010

Hi Gang,
I was wondering what experiences any of you have had with clep testing.  Are they readily accessible?  Has anyone used System Access for the testing?  How are they with Jaws and Windows_eyes?  Have you found that they are more easily taken privately or just in the standard testing centers?
I'm sorry for the many questions, but I'm just getting back into being a student after many years away from the college setting and want to get my ducks in a row so to speak.
You can reply privately at
mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Thanks for any help.
Maryann Migliorelli