[nabs-l] question about clep testing

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:53:47 UTC 2010

Hi Maryann,

I'm not sure if it is this way at all Community colleges or Universities for
that matter, but my experience with the CLEP exam was very negative.

I attempted to take the English CLEP exam, and I will say it was "Hell."
Someone from the Disabilites office had to read everything to me because the
computer did not have any type of screen reader on it. Braille was not
offered to me because as the lady from the disabilities office told me, "We
don't usually do that."

It probably took longer than it should have, and I failed anyway. I only got
thrity two out of eighty nine questions right.

I sincerely hope others haven't had the same experience as I did. I hope
other institutions are more accessible to blind students.

Jennifer

Jennifer Aberdeen, AVON Independent Sales E-Representative
401-644-5607

Shop AVON at home or office. Personal delivery
and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

www.youravon.com/jaberdeen