[nabs-l] Bank accounts

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 22:09:59 UTC 2010

Hi all. My parents and I are thinking about getting me a bank account
and a debit card. I would like to know what bank accounts' websites are
accessible with JAWS. I hope that Bank Of America or PNC's websites are
accessible because those are the only banks in the town that I live in.
To get to any other bank you have to drive at least 20 minutes. There
is another bank called Woodsboro Bank in my town, but you probably
haven't heard of it because it is a local bank in my county.