[nabs-l] powerpoint slides

Ben Peters myangelblessings at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:36:21 UTC 2010

Hi, a quick question. Are powerpoint documents/slides readable by jaws version 9 or 10? I'm taking statistics, and my prof has given the class his slides in hard copy, but its a lot of text (mostly written words right now) and some things like tables aren't scanning right. So I'm curious if jaws would read an electronic version if I have him send it to me. If you wish feel free to write me off list. Thanks and I hope everyone's new semester is going good. Ben

myangelblessings at hotmail.com