[nabs-l] how to meet more people and get involved in activities

becky sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 20:28:30 UTC 2010

Dear List,
My name is Becky Sabo.  I live in Englewood Colorado.  My question is how to
get involved on campus and off campus to meet more people and also get
involved in other activities.  I do not have a lot of friends and on the
weekends I am usually board because I do not have plans to do anything or
with any one.  If any suggestions I would appreciate that a lot.
Sincerely
Becky Sabo