[nabs-l] how to meet more people and get involved in activities

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:06:49 UTC 2010

Hi, Becky! My name is Jamie. I'm a freshman at Florida State University.
When it comes to getting involved on and off campus. I'm wondering what's
standing in your way? Is it an issue of transportation? Or perhaps your
school doesn't list all of their activities on an online calendar? This will
give us a better idea of what kind of advice to offer you.

-Jamie