[nabs-l] Going Out of Town

Katy Carroll kc2992a at student.american.edu
Thu Jan 28 00:24:19 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

My name is Kate and I am on the board of the New York NFB Student Division.
I am going to be at Washington Seminar. one of my sighted friends wants to
tag along with us on the Hill, since he graduated from my university and has
worked in lobbying. Anyway, he is from Florida so I figured he would like to
be with that delegation, rather than the one from New York. Problem is, I
don't know anyone from Florida NFB, so I was wondering if anyone from
Florida was on this list who wouldn't mind meeting up and maybe letting my
friend hang out with them on Tuesday.
I will be at Sunday's events, so we could meet up in person, so this isn't
so impersonal.

Sincerely,

Kate Carroll

--