[nabs-l] Accessible HD Radio

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Sun Jul 4 18:06:07 UTC 2010

Hello, I have two very good Kenwood amateur radio transceivers. They give me the same information that we are discussing here in far in HD radio is concerned. I think that that would just be what is sufficient can. And less than there really is some meaningful need to have more information display, I think that for now that's good enough access. I think that we all have to decide just how much accessibility we want, and our were willing to pay for. I think that doing this with the radio is a good idea. My only concern is we should not necessarily have to pay a lot more money for the accessible unit then say the rest of the general public. For me having to amateur radio transceivers that have a $60 beach option is enough access to vital comfortable and operating equipment. Does this mean that I will never need cited help with the absolutely not. But choosing when and where to be concerned with accessibility is important I know that for some on this list that might seem a bit type let's think about how one of our esteemed national board members would look at, being that that esteemed national board member was my original chapter president, still is a very good friend, and is a bit of a technology hero if one can borrow a term. Have a great the rest of the Fourth of July, and let's continue the discussion hopefully.