[nabs-l] Accessible HD Radio

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Sun Jul 4 18:17:12 UTC 2010

Hello, i.e. in a current serious radio subscriber, I use a receiver called the Spoleto to. I find it to be for the most part pretty accessible, for the things that I need. When I mean by that if you're listening to the radio why changing channels with the wheel center is recently easy, because I'd say roughly 85% of the channels have a verbal announcement as to their channel number, and type of music and/or other programming that they have on the channel. Also the radio if you choose to home option does have a remote that you can punch in whatever channel you wish to listen to. If you get the best of XM along with the music subscription, if you've tuned to a couple channeled in that range, you get a daily synopsis of what sporting events are playing in the best of XM and their channel assignments. So if that's what you're wishing to do then I would say that it is for the most part very accessible. I like the Spoleto to because I can listen to it at home with the home dock that I have, i.e. can sometimes listen to it while I'm trips, I do use it on our student admissions mentoring trips between really where I go to school and live, and Colorado Springs Colorado where the school for the deaf and blind is located. The stiletto two has a built-in satellite receiver, it also has headphones that have a satellite antenna in them. On this unit there is also a standard mini headphone jack soak you wish to plug in headphones other than the ones that are supplied you can do that. And for those that have significant others, and were spouses the dry. I believe that the car kit available for this unit is well. Pricing that I know of, is roughly 12 or $13 a month. In the package that I am subscribed to that gets me the music, and everything else did serious offers, plus the best of XM. Which for me is great because during football and basketball seasons I get most if not all of the games that are on the air. This has been a great help of course because I can follow the Denver Broncos even when I'm not in their broadcast area. To those that are at convention openings are going well. And to everyone have a great Fourth of July.